Friday 10 June 2011

CHAPTER ONE: Welcome to Sunset Valley!

Sunset Valley is a beautiful neighborhood. And there's one lot I'd bought for ya! Do you like it, Josh?

Josh: I hate the fact that you swept out my last money on such a huge lot! It's 60x60, Anna!

Yeah, I know. Too bad, it's the rule of the Legacy Challenge.

Josh: At least have some mercy!

Shut up, Josh! Or I'll make a 2x2 room with your last simoleons, walk you into it, and sell the door?

Josh: .......

Good. I'm gonna start the very first chapter.
So, recap. Josh Zachary, my red-head Sim, which is the very first generation aka founder, with §16,500, moves into this one neighborhood called Sunset Valley where you can see the sun sets at your §14,700 lot, Josh.

Josh: You lie... =_=''

Shut up! Here's a picture of the neighborhood. And do you see your lot, Josh?

SUNSET VALLEY

Josh: ...

Good. I like it that you zip up your mouth. *me smiling :-)

So, with the balance of §1800, I get him a double bed, a TV, a wall with a toilet and mirror, and lastly a shower, for starting.

HOBO LIFE

Josh: I live like hobo. Thanks, Anna.

You're welcome, Josh. Later on, he spends his first day in Sunset Valley working on his athletic and charisma skills. These skills are my priority because they are the hardest ones to max. So with that §500 TV, he is able to work out his strength, (because jogging works for cardio). Then I send him up the public library to have some reading about charisma skills. On his way, he applies for Investigator profession at the local police station because his lifetime wish would be "Solve 35 Cases as Professional Investigator"-something like that.

JOSH READING IN A PUBLIC LIBRARY


That's Josh, reading with the little Darlene Bunch. Isn't he gorgeous? He's an Aries, with traits Ambitious, Friendly, Perceptive, Brave, Disciplined. He likes Pop, Spaghetti, Red.

Once he's done, he gets sleepy with the deadly quiet environment in the library.

Josh: Or probably for reading too much, Anna. You do not do that again to me. I can't stop yawning!

Hehe. But hey, you enjoy your first stakeout at the library, don't you? Here's a snapshot of Josh in his private investigator suit.

Josh: "There's a hole at my suit!"

Josh: Seriously, Anna, you need to take class in setting up strategy. Why the heck that you put me there? People see me! And a hole in my suit! Argh!

Good for you. Don't tell me what to do. At least, you get some experience, Josh. And you're hiding. People won't see you.

Josh: Yeah, right. Thanks for cheering me up. It doesn't work, though. =_="

You're welcome again, Josh. And Josh's first day ends. He reaches home, do some planting of apple, lettuce, tomato and grape at the front yard. Then, he sleeps that night enthuse about his new home, his work, getting promoted and getting a new car.

Josh: You're getting me a car??! 

No. Just work on your popularity, then you'll get to ride a limo. I promise.

Josh: Fineeee...

The next, next day, he conducts stakeouts around town. Since he is meeting a client at the school, he conducts one while waiting. Haha. One glimpse and I do not notice you there, Josh. You so look like a Bonzai. XD

Josh: Thanks so much, Anna.

WHERE IS JOSH??

And thank me more, with my help, you're able to upgrade your life bits by bits. Every report you send to the department, you get paid. Every case solved, you get paid. Plus, you receive weekly stipend. And life just gets better with every promotion and cases solved.

Josh: I know..

Since you're dealing with celebrities around town, your popularity just keeps increasing. You get free stuffs!

Josh: And you get them sold!

For simoleons! Tell me, who needs a grill when you already have a stove? And besides, you don't cook, do you? Tell me who keeps bugging other Sims' picnics with uninvited arrival?

Josh: ... How would I knowww....

Then tell me who's in this picture.

Josh: Thanks, strangers.

Josh: It was an honest mistake! I was super hungry, okey?! And you don't get me anything to eat! So I just grab a plate. Is it wrong?

It's no manner.

Josh: Then I will not do that again. 

That's my disciplined Josh. Hehe. Btw, here's a snapshot of Josh's house after so much upgrade coming through.

BETTER LIFE?

Still, so much to come through.

Josh: And you forgot the roof.

It is intentional. You need sunlight. We can't afford windows.

Josh: But you're gonna flood my house when the sky rains!

Don't be such a baby, Josh. There's no rain in Sunset Valley.

Josh: There isn't?

Isn't. Now, get back to your story, Josh. Are you ready to fall in love, yet?

Josh: No, please, not yet. I'm economically unstable, you know that.

But I know you're falling in love with Bella Druch'e, aren't you?

Josh: ....*blushing

There you go.

Josh: But! She's a celebrity! Her mom's a celebrity! Her dad's a celebrity! She won't want me.

I'll make you a celebrity. Don't worry, leave it all to me.

Josh: Heeee..

So, I'll just end this chapter with a snapshot of Josh meeting Bella at the central park, as FRIENDS. Isn't she just an adorable girl?

<3 <3 <3

Will they make it through to the next level?

NEXT: CHAPTER TWO

No comments:

Post a Comment