Thursday 16 June 2011

CHAPTER THREE: Addition to The Family- Another Baby??

Recap- so last time, Josh finally married Bella. He once planned to concentrate on his career, of course to build a better life, but with Nate born into the family, he realized he wanted nothing more than building a family of his own. Nate's addition to the family was worth it- more sustenance flooded in, and the family became partners in both Bookstore and Grocery Store. Yeay!

Happy family spending time at the Central Park after attending Paper Signing as Business Partner at Bookstore and Grocery Store.


Bella: And having me painting around, we've got lots of pictures hanging on the wall. I'm glad. :)


Josh: Err.. Bella? How did you get in here?


Bella: Well, I'm totally a part of the legacy now, so I'm allowed in, right, Anna?


This time, yeah. That's true. With Anna's addition to the Legacy family, she can pop in here, as well, with my permission, though.

Josh: I hope you won't say something bad, or this Anna's gonna get angry. She's a fierce little lady, know.


Bella: Huh? Really?


HAHAHA. Sometimes..

Josh: Come here, baby. I won't let you hurt her. Err... I mean the otherwise.


Bella: Oh, Josh! *running into Josh's arm.


AWWWWW... That's so sweet.. Go get a room, you two. Another addition to the family is on the way.

Josh/ Bella: What??!!


Yeah. You both are gonna have another baby, soon.

Bella: No! No! I had just recovered from Nate's birth. now you're giving us another one??


Josh: At least, give us some more time. I sure need to work triple harder, then.


Look. Look. It wasn't me trying for the baby, in the first place. It's you two. Remember this?

Josh: "Oh yeah, baby!" Bella: "Ouhh!!" Nate: "ZZzzZzzz..."

Josh: That's disgusting! You shouldn't have done that when we were... on our 'business'!


Bella: ....*blushing


HAHAHA. Let me tell you, it's Bella's wish to have another child. It's worth 5000points, so I'm up for it.

Josh: Is it true, baby?

Bella: Well, yeah.. I'm sorry if you hate the idea, but I never thought the wish would be granted so fast..


Josh: Oh, it's okay, darling. I don't hate the idea at all. *hugging

Bella: Aww..

Sooo, let's get to story (while they're on their 'business' LOL), Josh and Bella worked on another baby and yes! They succeed!

Josh: "Bluerk!!"

HAHAHA. No, no. I lie there. Josh doesn't have Bella's morning sickness like some husbands do when their wives get expected. Actually, that's a picture of Josh throwing up for eating spoiled spaghetti from the fridge. Look at the fridge. You can see green-spoilt-air coming out. HAHAHA.

And Nate, he has grown into a toddler! The parents throw a birthday party for him, invite a few friends and though those smiley faces pop out from a few guests, the party is only a modest success and the guests are happy having attended.

Josh: "Hey, mother-in-law! Let's get some par-tay!"

Josh: "I wonder what will my little baby turns into..."

And when the baby transforms into a toddler....

Nate: "HOH YU YEAH BAHHH!!"
Josh: A monster!


Bella: My baby!

Duh! It occurs to me that I want to kill this baby! But then I have to give some chances and try to find some ways to fix this. So I 'resetSim Nate Zachary', it doesn't work. Then I figure that maybe it's about clothing. So, I straight away buy a dresser and change his clothes, and lucky! He gets normal. I don't have to kill any Sims yet, by now.

Josh: Wwwhh.. Whaaat do you mean by 'yet'?


Bella: Are you gonna kill us someday??!


HUSH, there, NO. I'm not gonna kill any of my Sims on purpose. But you know.. There's always accidents, near the stove.. Fireplace.. Swimming pool....

Bella: I don't wanna go near any of those places..


YOU WISH. Well, back to story, Nate grows into a toddler and Bella gets pregnant. Josh continues his job as usual, solving cases and conducting stakeouts around towns. While Bella is at home taking care of Nate, since she gets maternity leaves for 4 days, Josh concentrates more on his works.

Josh: But I never abandon my family.


Yes, I know and I do not say that, do I? Yeah, Josh is busy working but when he's at home, he still finds time with his family.

Josh: "Pay..... Perrr" Nate: "Paper!"

Nate: "Say... Turn...." Josh: "Say-Turn?"

Josh teaches Nate talking and walking, while Bella potty-trains Nate. I do according to their LTW, so it would be fair. Since Nate's working open hour, so there's no problem having the baby taught his basics in time.

Josh: It's fun teaching him talking but sometimes, he just doesn't dig what I'm saying. He's like, go a million miles different.

Josh: "It's AAA, not PPP. Ouh!"

Bella: But as soon as Nate begins talking, I just couldn't had enough chatting with him. It's beautiful.


HAHAHA. That's sweet. Now let's go around town to see what Josh is doing.

Josh: "Hello." Darlene: "Oh, my! I meet an international celebrity!"

Oh, he meets the teen Darlene Bunch! Remember the little Darlene Bunch, whom Josh sat next to in the library on his first day in Sunset Valley? HAHAHA. The little Darlene Bunch had no idea back then that she was sitting with a 5-star-to-be celebrity! And this picture above, she bumps into Josh at a local bistro and ASKS FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH! HAHA. I wonder if she remembers the library moment. Well, I bet she doesn't. And then, they socialize a bit before everyone around the bistro go home and Josh begins his stakeout, write a report about it, get paid, and go home.

Josh: "I wish I had a van.."

It is no later that night, as Josh returns home and get some sleep, Bella is about to give birth! Yeah, there should be no problem this time, because he had already read both pregnancy books sold in the bookstore long way back there, so he knows what to do. But he gets panic though.. Well, who won't?

Bella: "Ouhh!!!!" Josh: "The baby's coming!!"

So, they quickly change clothes, Josh carries Nate along and they are driven to the hospital, in a LIMOUSIN.

Josh/ Bella: Oh, yeahh!!

Josh, carrying Nate in a limo.

A female driver? WOW. HAHA. I hope she doesn't fall in love with her master.

Josh: Such thing doesn't happen in The Sims 3.


Bella: I hope sooo... *putting on a sad face


Josh: Oh, you're thinking nonsense, baby.. *pulliing Bella into his arm


HAHAHA. Seriously, get a room.



And yes, I mean it. Get a room! And speaking of another room, the house will be renovated once Nate becomes a child. It's okay that they are sharing room now, as long as they do not share crib.

So, here's some details of the new-born baby. The baby is born boy, AGAIN! Yeah, it's really Patriarchy (men descendants). The baby boy is named Max, IDK, I just name him something short and simple as Nate. The random traits chosen are Loner, Easily-Impressed. Max likes Soul, Spaghetti, Turquoise. Well, he likes spaghetti. I guess he inherits that from Josh!

Some days later, one of the family member has this one wish. (I don't remember who, but I think it's Nate's). He wishes to own a venue, so Josh does some checking of some cheap real estate property, and he buys Stoney Falls! It's the cheapest, actually. But, with the remaining funds, the family is slowly able to upgrade the lot to 1-2-3 stars! And with more stars, the venue will sure pay out more.

I'll end this chapter with the renovation of Stoney Falls. And Josh and Bella, they are gone. I believe, they really get a room. HAHAHA.

Stoney Falls, closed, as it doesn't meet minimum requirements. So, let's get some reno!

1- Star Stoney Falls.
2-parking lots are added.
A deck with table are built on the pond.

2-Star Stoney Falls.
Another deck with table is added.
Empty (Not enough simoleons to complete 'em! ) washroom structures are built. 

3-STAR STONEY FALLS!
Complete washroom with ladies and gents toilets.
Another parking lot is added, and pavements are pasted.


PREVIOUS: CHAPTER TWO
NEXT: CHAPTER FOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment