Friday 1 July 2011

CHAPTER TEN: Elder Life :')

Short recap! Last chapter, Nate started working in Science Career like his mum. And then, both Max and Hannah grew up. Max finally became a young adult, while Hannah became a child and ready for school life. Earlier, the house had been renovated to accommodate the children. And at the end of the birthday party, a guest, an old best friend of Josh, died.

Josh: Still linger in my mind the first time I met him, it was actually for work purpose. And we grew fond of each other... Errr... I mean, we became good friends!

I still remember that. RIP Jared Frio...

So! What's going on now?

Josh: I think we need to fence the house. Uninvited visitors simply come and jump on our trampoline...... And fall down the trampoline. Misleading falling direction.

Uninvited visitor: "Where am I landing?? Argggh! *falling..."
Uninvited visitor: "Hello? Anyone home? Can I get some ices here? Argh!"

HAHA. Serve them right. What else?

Josh: Well, one day I go upstairs to check out on Max, to see what he's doing. And he's painting, beautifully. And that's when he tells me, he's gotten a job!

Max: "Haven't I told you I became a painter? I just got promoted for painting Hannah's nude picture... of baby version of course...! *crumpled face"

Josh: "That's very good! Keep up the nasty work! HEHE.. "

Let me guess. A painter?

Josh: Yeah!

Since Max has gotten a job, he considers himself financially stable. He starts giving thoughts about what Nate told him on his birthday. "Stop being nerdy."

Max later gives Tami a call. He has no freaking idea why Tami. He just knows that, when he thinks of love, he would straight away think of Tami Moseley. So, he invites her out near the beach.

And she says yes!

Quickly, he takes a bath....

Monster: "Borrow your shower for a while, eh, buddy?"

Whoops! Wrong picture! :p It's a monster, not Max! Weeee~

And off he goes...

Tami: "Hye! Err.. Hye? Max? Max, right? Sorry, you look like a lady from behind, especially that sexy butt part *whispering.. HEHE."

And after several chats, they start holding hands...

Tami: "You sure have such soft pair of hands, Max. Like a girl's...*whispering"

And Max finally confesses his feelings... Sweet!

Max: "Will you be my lover? I don't want Nate to think of me as a nerdy, just because I'm a loner..."

She says yes! And they finally have that girlfriend/boyfriend relationship! Woo-Hoo!

P/S: He invites her home later on, btw. Who knows what he has in mind? ;p

And as for Nate, poor him. He's still single...

Josh: He sure has a tougher and yummier body than either mine, or even Max's, but he never find time to find one for himself.

Nate: "Oh, yeah... Rock my body, right, babeh..."

Ouh! Don't say that, ever again. Sounds disgusting to me. LOL. But heck, look at that bar-day! I am falling more and more in love each day with him. HAHA.

Josh: Wait a minute. I see where this is going. You purposely let him be single! You don't wanna see him with some other Sim because you wanna keep him to yourself!

Hang on, there, Simmy. Stop falsely accusing me. Of course I wanna see him get married, and see what his kids look like, if they inherit his gorgeousness. But do you have any idea how hard it is to control so many Sims at a time? Urgh! When I find the right Sim for him, he will get married.

Josh: Make it faster. I'm not getting any younger. I wanna see how my grandkids look like.

Just pray for the best, okay? HAHA. Btw, here's another screenshot of Nate, fixing the trash compactor. Poor him. He's always the plumber boy in the house. But, I guess it pays him off as he needs Handiness Skills for his career promotion.

Nate: "This trash compactor smells of Hannah's diapers. I wonder how long the butler has been keeping these in?"

On the other side... What's up with Bella? Yeah, she's painting when she suddenly sparkles...

Bella: "Oh, oh... Has someone forgotten of my birthday?"

Bella: "I'm finally an old lady. I don't like this, yet I fake a smile. Sober...."

I feel bad because I never throw her a party. And when she becomes an Elder, I forgot about it as well. But, looking at her dress after she transforms, it feels good. At least, she doesn't have to wear torn dress in her birthday party, should I'd thrown her one. ;p

P/S: She gets changed anyway, later. :)

And.... For birthday gift, I call Josh upstairs for her... And they relax while chit-chatting on the bed...

Josh: "Your hand is still as soft as baby's..." Bella: "Awwww..."

Before he takes it to the next level...

Josh: "And your lips still taste like teenager's..." Bella: "Emmmm~"

And to the next level...

Josh: "And your......." Bella: "Hush!"

And finally to the top level. Weee~ :p

P/S: It's their first woo-hoo as elders. Aren't they sweet?


PREVIOUS: CHAPTER NINE
NEXT: CHAPTER ELEVEN

2 comments:

  1. Hey, chica! You have 12 followers, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! n u have like what? 29? woah! im sooo envy of u. HEHE :)

    ReplyDelete