Saturday 25 June 2011

CHAPTER EIGHT: Triple Birthdays?

Recap time! Okay, the couple worked for another baby and they did. They had a baby girl who was named Hannah. And apart from that, Josh was awarded 'The Neighborhood Hero' again! Woo-Hoooo! It was cool. It boosted his moodlet. Other than that, a death took place at the lot. Nooo! Noo! Not a death of the Legacy household. It was a family member of the chess opponent Max invited over.

Josh: She sure knew the best place to die at. HAHA.


You wish. HAHA. Okay! Let's proceed to the next chapter!

Triple birthdays! Yes, birthdays of Hannah, Nate and Josh!

Josh: Finally, you're celebrating my bithday! Yeayy!


I promised, didn't I? Soo.. Off we head for some preparations. Bella throws the triple party, isn't it flattering, Josh?

Josh: Oh, I love that woman...*blushing

Sure you do. But you still lay your eyes on some other ladies, huh?

Josh: I did not!


You did not? Then tell me what this is all about.

I-Forget-What's-The-Name: "Mr. Zachary? What are you looking at?" Josh: "That lady... She's hottt!"

You're staring at her when she's working out!

Josh: You misunderstand me in the picture. I was thinking whether I should tell her she tears her shirt.


LOL! Torn shirt right at her tummy! HAHA. I wonder if she notices that. Probably her tummy's getting bigger, that's why she works out. You know, to flatten the monster belly? HAHA.

Josh: You're mean, big sister...


HAHAHA. Whatever. So Josh goes home to celebrate the party...

Josh: I really thought it's merely Hannah's, you know. Or Nate's. I have no idea it's gonna be mine, too!


Told you, she's sweeeet little lady! HAHA. At home, Max helps holding the baby Hannah while Bella sets up some preparations at the kitchen.

Max: "Today is your birthday!"

Awww.. He's sweeeet... When everyone's home, the party gets started! Bella takes turn holding Hannah after she changes to her formal dress.

Bella: "Come and getchu grow, my litlle baby Boo-La..."

So, she puts her down somewhere away from the crowd. And she begins to sparkle!


And there she goes! She's finally a toddler! Awwww, she's a blonde like Max, though.



Sorry the picture is not pretty. HAHA. Bella's standing there when I take her picture. She just won't budge. And yes, Hannah's naked! Wearing only diapers, I hope she doesn't remember this when she grows up.

Josh: Ah! I'll tell her when she grows up. I'll tell her you don't get her change her clothes first before you snap her birthday picture! HAHA.

If you're still alive...

Josh: ...

I always know how to shut you up, Josh.

Josh: Don't kill me before my time...

We'll see.. LOL. It's Nate's birthday next. So, Bella takes out another cake from the fridge and place it on the table.

P/S: The one at the other end is Hannah's. ;p

Nate: "Hehe! Pa-De-Hey-Par-De-Lay!"
meaning...
Nate: "Hehe! I'm gonna be young adult and I can start getting laid!" =__=

And as usual, sparkles...

Nate: "Oh, please get longer dear 'Leg'..."

And there you go! The never-ending-of-gorgeousness Nate! I think I wanna marry him. HAHA. And as an addition to his never-ending-of-gorgeousness, he develops the Smoochzer trait!

Nate: "Oh, yeah! It sure does... ;p"

And as everyone thought the party's getting over, Bella takes out another cake and place it in front of Josh.

P/S: Hannah's taken into the fridge already. ;p

Max: "Priiiiitttt! Pritttt!! *blowing that prit-prit-thing" Nate: "Max, prit that thing away from my ears... *whispering"

Nate: "Prit that thing at Daddy's ears! It's his birthday now, mine's over! *knuckling"

She kisses his lips and whisper, "Happy birthday, sweetheart..."

Josh: I'm totally flattered! Nate must have inherited the Smoochzer trait from her...

Guess so.. And he inherits Inappropriate from you?

Josh:  Be nice to me, please? It's very INAPPROPRIATE of you to make fun of an elder.

Hello? Elder-to-be. You haven't blown your birthday cake.

Josh: Alright! I'll blow it straight away!

Nate: "Daddy! The BLOW-the-cake-JOB is yours now!"

Josh: And everyone burst out laughing. He's indeed inappropriate. LOL. Wait? Did you get it? No? HAHA.


And laughter turns to awe when Josh sparkles....


Josh: "I wish my hair stays the same......"

Josh: "Oh, yes, it does! I'm still the hot me, babe... *winking"

Josh: Despite my white hair... Can I dye?

No. Elder grows white hair. I'm not gonna dye you.

Josh: But I will look aweful when I stay next to Bella!

She'll be an elder, soon...

Josh: Wait! Where's Hannah?

Oh, don't worry. Someone has put her in the crib.



She plays alone with the teddy in her crib for a while before she falls asleep.



Little toddler needs a lot of rest. Many things await for her in the coming days...


PREVIOUS: CHAPTER SEVEN
NEXT: CHAPTER NINE

No comments:

Post a Comment